I have some super duper exciting news today. Some of you may have briefly seen it if you follow me on Instagram, but if you have not, I’m officially in the Hive for 2016! I received the email on Tuesday and I am PUMPED!
Here are five reasons Honey Stinger is one of my faves:
1. One word: waffles. Have you had Honey Stinger waffles? I was first introduced to these succulent discs of energy goodness at the Iron Horse half marathon in 2014 (my son had them before I did! — keep reading). Life changing.
Buy them. Try them. Love them.
2. Organic. Non-GMO. If you know me at all, you know how important organic, non-gmo is in my daily life. I’ve steered clear of most chews and gels in the past because most of them are not organic. Most Honey Stinger products are. Sting or bee stung.
3. Two words: snack time. Not only does Honey Stinger fuel athletes, but their product offering includes energy bars and protein bars. These are perfect for on-the-go snacks and/or meal replacements for people who lead busy lives — moms, kids, working professionals. Honey Stinger: not just for athletes anymore!
4. So much time, so few flavors! Strike that. Reverse it. SO MANY FLAVORS, such little time!
5. Three words: Just for kids. I’m a mama of two little people. They often see my “snacks” and ask to have some, too. The problem is, I can’t give them most of them because their bodies are still growing and developing. I’m not in the position to share my electrolyte replacement drink or protein shakes with them. My son has had Honey Stinger kids products before and really liked them. Honey Stinger is a family-friendly brand.
I’m pretty pumped to be in the Hive. Any questions? Have a GREAT weekend!
TALK TO ME!
Who else is in the Hive? I know you’re out there!
What’s your favorite product from Honey Stinger?