- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided use
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed in 1″ pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 16 oz gnocchi
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste
TALK TO ME!
Who hasn’t had gnocchi before? (If you haven’t, you need to ASAP!)
Did you ever migrate a webpage from one location to another? Did it go well?
This post is also linked up with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands for their Meatless Monday link up!