Today I’m not sharing dessert (I know, I know — I’ll share one again soon!), but I am sharing a fantastic recipe from the Forks Over Knives cookbook. I was lucky enough to receive a cookbook and review it, and I have not been disappointed with a recipe yet!
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 – 15 oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 – 28 oz can diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 C vegetable broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked brown rice or whole-grain noodles
Have a great day, friendlies!
Favorite part of your weekend?
Favorite thing you ate this weekend?