|Yes, that’s right. We aren’t dressed up. Smh…|
1. During the month of November, I am participating in a quest to show off my accomplishments and to be proud of myself. The campaign is Proud to be Me, and those of us participating (and I hope you will) will pick one thing we are proud of for each day throughout November. It’s kind of like the “30-days of Thanks” idea but more to celebrate ourselves and how much we accomplish each and every day. I’ll be posting it mostly on Facebook but I’m sure I’ll hit Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter as well every now and again. If you choose to join us, please use the hashtag #proudtobeme in your posts!
2. I’m not a huge fan of push-ups. I actually really don’t like them at all, and I’m also kind of a hot mess when I attempt them. To combat my push-up inability, I am challenging myself to a 30-day push-up challenge. I hope you’ll join me. My calendar is really easy and is targeted for beginners. However, I know there are lots of people that are much better at push-ups and probably do them with much more frequency than me. Therefore, if you’d like to join my push-up challenge but my calendar is too easy for you, please double your daily push-ups!
- 1/2 C Old Fashioned oats
- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsps dried milk
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp flax seeds (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- choice of flavor options (ideas below)
- 2 Tbsp dried blueberries + 1 Tbsp sliced or chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp dried apple pieces + 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp dried banana pieces + 1 Tbsp sliced or chopped almonds or walnuts (this one with brown sugar is delightful!)
- 2 Tbsp dried banana pieces + 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts + 1/2 Tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp dried goji berries + 1 Tbsp sliced almonds (use granulated sugar for this combination!)
|Crunching up banana chips!|
|The beginnings of banana/almond oatmeal.|
|Food prep! Breakfast for the week is done.|
|Apple oatmeal for my husband 🙂|
Have a great day!